Friday, December 10, 2010

Journey of a lost Traveler

From where I started to where I am today,

The journey has been long & tiring.

From nothing to something I am today

It’s not been an easy journey.



My tryst with luck, hard work, and destiny

So futile yet demanding and arduous.

It’s not been an easy journey.

For a while I got my love, friends, and relations too

I lost them too …I feel no one was true.



My life beckoning me to start all over again

With whom I could start the journey again

I know no one will come

While I will miss everyone,

Now, I want to move on without anyone

Even without my love, & friends.



As life moves on; I move on with it

To a journey that never concludes

Walking alone on this path with guts and determination

I want to continue the journey again

A journey where you may remember me

As the man who touched your heart…someway

No comments: